IRPT’s 2019 Annual Conference in Baton Rouge, LA
April 22 @ 11:00 am - April 25 @ 12:00 pm CDT
Inland Rivers, Ports and Terminals, Inc. (IRPT) invites you to join us for the Inland Rivers, Ports and Terminals (IRPT) Annual Conference at the Baton Rouge Raising Cain’s Convention Center from April 23rd thru April 25th (with exhibitor move in on Monday, April 22nd), 2019.
Please access the printable registration form here, or register online: www.irpt.net
A conference agenda can be found here. The week’s itinerary is as follows:
Monday: Exhibitor Move-In
IRPT Board Meeting
Crawfish Boil Reception at the Port of Greater Baton Rouge
Tuesday: General Membership Meeting
Wednesday: Conference Content
Oyster Bar Reception at the Jolie Pearl
Thursday: Shipper Day
You can learn more about the conference, itinerary, sponsorships, exhibitors, travel and more by visiting www.irpt.net. Here is what you can expect:
- Nearly 10 hours of conference content with professional development hours offered. Content to include:
- Commodities Forecast
- Innovative Technology
- Education Opportunities
- Infrastructure Update
- New Business Development
- Much, much more!
- Exhibition space offering high quality one-on-one interaction with attendees. Our design and layout offers the personal experience to increase communication and visibility. Exhibition time exceeds 18 hours and will ensure you company’s exposure.
- Sponsorships are available and MUCH appreciated.
This year’s conference offers many popular sponsorship levels and benefits. All sponsors for the 2019 IRPT Conference will be acknowledged on IRPT’s website as well as included in all e-blasts and publications.
If you are interested in securing your exhibit space or would like to participate as a sponsor in our 2019 Annual Conference, I encourage you to contact Aimee Andres at 618-468-3010 to reserve your exhibit space and discuss sponsorship opportunities which WILL maximize your company’s exposure at the event.
Conference registration rates are as follows:
- Members: $500 ($575 after April 1st)
- Non-Members: $575 ($625 after April 1st)
- Federal Government Employees: $425 ($450 after April 1st)
- Bring your spouse for only $75 (or $100 after April 1st)
All activities (except special outings) will be held at The Baton Rouge Raising Cain’s Convention Center, located at 201 South River Road, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70802.
The Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center is located at 201 Lafayette Street in Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70801. Guests may make reservations by calling 225-344-5866 and referencing the “IRPT Annual Conference Room Block.” Room rate is $129.00 / night. You can also book online here: https://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/B/BTRCPHF-IRPT-20190419/index.jhtml