- This event has passed.
CISA: Active Shooter Webinar- Region 6
November 10, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Region 6 (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas) invites you to join a two-hour security webinar to enhance awareness of and response to an active shooter event.
Preparing employees for a potential active shooter incident is an integral component of an organization’s incident response planning. Because active shooter incidents are unpredictable and evolve quickly, preparing for and knowing what to do in an active shooter situation can be the difference between life and death. Every second counts.
Who Should Participate?
- Faith-based leaders
- Private and public organizations
- Corporate and facility security professionals
- Community response officials
- School administrators and security officers
- Homeland security representatives
Learn more here.