Experienced Deckhand (Grenada, Mississippi)
Inland Rivers HR (IRHR) the premier human resources outsourcing company serving the marine industry has career opportunities with a growing company for deckhands. This position is responsible for handling lines and other equipment to secure the vessel and tow. The work schedule is 28 days on the boat/28 days off.
- Sweep and wash barge & boat decks
- Clean and maintain interior and exterior of the vessel
- Load or unload material from barges, scows, and dredges
- Paint lifeboats, decks, and superstructure of vessel
- Build and assemble tow
- Assist with locking and docking
Qualified candidates must:
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- At least 1 year of previous deckhand experience required
- Double locking experience preferred
The company offers a competitive daily rate and benefits to include, medical/dental/vision/ life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $160.00 to $200.00 /day
For consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.