IRPT partner, Inland Rivers HR the premier human resources outsourcing company, has career opportunities for deckhands. These positions are on line boats, all U.S. residents are encouraged to apply. In these roles, you will be responsible for handling lines and other equipment to secure the vessel and tow.
- Sweep and wash barge & boat decks
- Clean and maintain interior and exterior of the vessel
- Load or unload material from barges, scows, and dredges
- Paint lifeboats, decks, and superstructure of vessel
- Build and assemble tow
- Assist with locking and docking
Qualified candidates must:
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- At least 1 year of previous deckhand experience required
- Double locking experience preferred
The company offers a competitive daily rate and benefits to include, medical/dental/vision/ life insurance.
If you'd like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.