Consolidated Terminals and Logistics Company (CTLC), a division of CGB Enterprises, Inc., is looking for a Facility Manager (Osceola, AR; Naples, IL; Boothspoint, TN)
This job is primarily responsible for the day to day operations of an assigned facility. Responsibilities are primarily focused on working with their team to ensure safe, efficient and profitable operations. This job also promotes and maintains a positive imagine within their local communities. Incumbents at this level are typically responsible for handling of volumes up to 15 million bushels, storage capacities up to 3 million bushels, staff of up to 10 employees, and includes a river and/or rail operations.
In this job, you will:
- Oversee all grain quality; develop and ensure consistent execution of all operations policies, practices and procedures at the assigned facility regarding quality and handling.
- Oversee, plan and execute capacity utilization, inventory management, quality management, preventive maintenance, up time, cost and facility efficiency.
- Oversee facility results to ensure operations are optimally profitable; develop facility benchmarks, report on facility results and develop improvement plans for areas falling below benchmark.
- Oversee staffing and job development activities (hiring, training, employee performance management, promotions, corrective actions, terminations, etc.); develop, communicate, and manage individual staff performance expectations that align with company goals.
- Lead by example to reinforce exceptional customer service in all areas; including speed of product intake process, and accurate product weights and grades.
- Lead, coach, and guide assigned team on safety, customer service and operating costs.
- Lead and coach facility staff, perform activities, and monitor and maintain the company's safety program at assigned facility.
- Work with various departments on communicating a plan of action regarding logistics and staffing capabilities.
- Manage expenses in line with forecast; monitor quality, storage, logistics, repairs, maintenance, equipment and labor expenses.
- Assist in capital allocation and project development.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Required - 3 years' experience in both commercial and operations sides of grain business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of facility cost structures, mix and bland analysis, safety, efficiency, grain quality, preventive maintenance, OSHA, EPA, carry, interest, freight, FOB and CIF marketing/sales.
- Strong knowledge of facility operations; including storage, rail and barge handling.
- Basic computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of people within and outside the organization.
- Strong organizational, strategic planning, time management and multi-tasking skills, with ability to remain flexible to changing priorities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong planning skills.
Physical Demands & Requirements
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to climb, crouch, stoop, bend, and squat, frequently.
- Ability to stand and walk constantly/continuously.
- Ability to balance constantly/continuously.
- Ability to kneel occasionally.
- Ability to safely walk on barge surface(s) with the ability to work around deep water.
- Ability to understand and communicate verbally, in person and over two-way radio.
- Ability to climb ladders and perform work at significant heights.
- Ability to perform work in confined spaces.
- Ability to work in an environment with high dust levels around grain and other bulk products.
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekend, holidays and/or alternate shifts as needed.
Uses peripheral vision and depth perception for tasks being performed.
The work environment described here are meant to be representative of those an employee would normally encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions. Frequently required to use personal protective equipment.
Travel required for off-site training and/or working at alternate locations; can be up to 20% depending on facility location.
Known in our industry for stability and high ethics, CGB Enterprises, Inc. offers a stellar benefits package including: an outstanding 401(k) retirement plan with company contributions, medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life, & disability benefits, flexible spending accounts, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick), wellness programs, recognition programs, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
For more information and to apply for this position click here.