GHD is accepting applications for a Field Service Project Supervisor (Borger, TX)
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
GHD has an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Project Coordinator to be based from our Borger, TX office
The Field Service Project Coordinator is responsible for the direct supervision of Field Services Personnel our of our Borger office; including, ensuring quality, that all Health and Safety requirements for GHD and our clients are adhered to and helping field sampling.
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one Key Performance Indicator (KPI) by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Embody GHD’s values of Safety, Respect, Integrity and Teamwork.
- Provide team leadership, risk management guidance, project evaluation, professional development, and strategic support.
- Play a strong role in strategic planning for project implementation and/or change and risk management for projects in the area.
- Facilitate clear roles and responsibilities to team members and subcontractor for adherence to all client, GHD and regulatory compliance matters.
- Meet with clients as needed to ensure compliance and fieldwork quality.
- Capable of implementing investigation, remediation and reporting of environmental projects with a strong focus in grandwater and soil investigastions.
- Plan and implement environmental fieldwork such as monitoring well installation, groundwater monitoring, due diligence assessments, spill management, and corrective action implementation.
- Prepare routine correspondence, data reports, standardized documents and work plans for internal and client review.
- Oversight of contractors.
- Coaching and mentoring of assigned GHD field staff.
- Participate in joint calls with specialists as needed and maintain a professional image when dealing with teams and clients.
- Understand and work with the regional project team in the communication of work force, equipment and resources required to complete field service and emergency response projects.
- Evaluation of health and safety issues surrounding projects assigned, including reviewing client and GHD operational procedures to assure correct health and safety action plans and communicate effectively with the health and safety organization regarding onsite specific action.
- Enforce and ensure OSHA, EPA, State, local and HES standards or regulations are complaint.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of GHD’s business.
- Drive company vehicles.
What does it take to work for GHD?
- 1 to 2 years of field crew supervisory experience preferred within the oil & gas sector;
- S. in Geology or Environmental Science or related field of study;
- Experience for installing and sampling all types of environmental water wells within the Alibates Dolomite Formation and other geologic Formations within the Borger, Texas area;
- Able to cover emergency response calls on rotating schedule required;
- Live within one hour commute of Borger, Texas
- Knowledge of scoping and pricing field service work.
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local environmental regulations.
- Knowledge of various types of environmental field sampling equipment;
- Knowledge of maintenance of various types of safety equipment;
- Clean driver’s license required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook;
- Ability to understand issues and resolve/address strategically and diplomatically;
- Understanding of Corporate Safety & Compliance Policies;
- Basic understanding of GHD’s business systems;
- Excellent communication and team building skills;
- Strong team management, leadership and supervisory skills;
- Ability to perform field work and travel overnight;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER training is a plus; and
- Self-starter that can take direction and work well independently.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanization are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognize achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
For more information and to apply click here.