LB Foster is hiring a full-time Field Services Technician In Louisville, KY.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting / repair and customer training support provided for all LB Foster products.
- Liaison with external customers and internal company departments for product development and relationship-building initiatives.
- Ability to work outdoors on railway tracks under a variety of weather conditions.
- Travel extensively on a weekly basis throughout North America. Some weekend travel required.
- Responsible for managing personal travel expense account, individual or company-supplied mechanics tools, company-issued credit cards where applicable
- Current Driver’s License
- Travel up to 65%, some internationally (must have or be able to obtain a valid passport)
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
Skills, Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma required; trade school, journeyman or certificate preferred
- Prior hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, and schematics reading experience.
- Allen Bradley PLC troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Strong communication (verbal and computer) and time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- A high degree of reliability, professionalism and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision are critical attributes for this position.
- Sound technical writing skills for work report submissions.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Team Player – Must be able to work as part of a team as well as an individual
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online at www.lbfosterjobs.com