THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Inland Rivers HR is a Human Resources outsourcing company serving the marine industry. They currently have career opportunities with a leading company in the St. Louis harbor for deckhands. These positions work a night shift (12 hours on/12 hours off) on four days on/four days off work schedule (4/4).
- Builds and assembles tow
- Sweeps and washes barge & boat decks
- Cleans and maintains interior and exterior of the vessel
- Paints lifeboats, decks, and superstructure of vessel
Qualified candidates must have:
- Carries tools and equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to work from a height of 18 – 20 feet
- Occasional work within a confined space
- Able to work in adverse weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- 1 year of inland river decking experience
The company offers a competitive daily rate and benefits to include, medical/dental/vision/ life insurance/paid holidays/401k.
To be considered for this position, Apply Here