Fuchs – Terex North America Full Circle Terminal is accepting applications for Process Engineer (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Have experience in creating systems and standard work to be applied by new factory manufacturing teams, to address the following issues:
- Scheduling and build coordination o Mentoring others on daily Kaizen, production system methodology, and system design o Implementing and manufacturing systems (fab, weld, paint, and assembly line, etc) o Consistency in meeting or exceeding agreed upon performance targets o ECN implementation into production o Material and information flow mapping (Value Stream Mapping) o Design experience with Structural, electrical, and hydraulic systems o Internal production material signaling, coordination and auditing o Experience with Single piece flow production systems o Use of 5S as manufacturing improvement tool o Experience with 3P methodology
- Train, lead, coach and mentor engineering and production team members at production facilities to bring to full competence.
- Project manage, the process and equipment design function for the plant.
- Continually monitor and improve the quality, efficiency and responsiveness of all business activities in the area of responsibility in order to ensure total internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform detailed analysis and baseline of existing plant materials and information flow processes, systems, and status. Prepare recommendations for modification in application.
- Referencing existing TBS source material, create templates and standard work to enable fast startup of Material Flow function.
- Start specific preparation work for new lines at planned initial projects.
- Basic Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree is required, in a relevant subject, technical or engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of process engineering in a continuous flow manufacturing environment. Providing floor support through and on, 5-S, Kanban, and other lean initiatives.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in heavy equipment industry.
- Thorough understanding of TBS / TPS / lean concepts gained through application and improvement in actual manufacturing leadership positions. Experience leading kaizen events.
- Track record of high-level problem solving skills and management experience in a highly dynamic manufacturing environment. 4. Ability to work at a high level under pressure is desired
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For more information and to apply click here.