Trabus Technologies is accepting applications for a Full Stack Developer (San Diego, CA).
Trabus Technologies (TRABUS) looking for a Full Stack Developer who can join our team and make an immediate impact through their creativity, enthusiasm and technical abilities. Our Cloud and Systems Administrator will have skilled knowledge of administering systems, network and security for large-scale cloud-based and physical hardware, running Linux/Mac OS/Windows OS in a rapid-pace software development environment. We aren’t looking for someone who will simply go through the motions, but someone willing to go beyond expectations, do something important, and make a true difference.
As a Full Stack Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and enhance existing full-stack applications (backend, frontend, devops and data layers) that combine AI, data analytics and spatiotemporal big data.
- Collaborate with Trabus software engineers in architecting and deploying new full-stack applications that combine AI and big data analytics.
- Maintain and develop applications using web-frameworks such as Django and React.
- Help develop and enhance Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Development (CD) pipelines for current and future application development projects
- Manage existing cloud-based applications and develop new applications on platforms such as AWS and DigitalOcean.
- Maintain and develop scalable full-stack applications by leveraging serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda and using message queues such as Celery or RabbitMQ
- Maintain and develop complex data-driven APIs using tools such as GraphQL & Swagger.
Coding of full-stack applications for Trabus’ government and industry-based contracts and towards Trabus’ commercialization efforts.
The below are minimal required skills for the position. You will be a good fit, if you have them:
- 2+ years of experience in programming in a high-level programming language such as Python.
- 1-2 years of experience in Python-based web-frameworks such as Django or Flask
- 1-2 years of programming experience with SQL Databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of Linux or Unix-like OS
- Experience in handling git repositories and programming on cloud-based infra such as AWS.
You will be an even better fit, if you have these preferred skills:
- Working knowledge of NoSQL data stores such as Redis, MongoDB or Cassandra.
- 2-3 years of experience in API technologies such as GraphQL or REST and developing using tools such as Postman, Swagger and Apollo.
- 2-3 years of experience in containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Minimum of 1 year experience in automation tools such as Ansible and Chef and experience in establishing CI/CD workflows using Git.
- Additional skills in AI and machine learning/deep learning technologies such as tensorflow, pyTorch and keras.
We’d expect you to have the following educational background, but appropriate experience (above) may outweigh the education requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Data Science or other STEM related discipline.
- Master’s degree (preferred)
This position requires the candidate to be a US Citizen.
Trabus Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any status protected by federal, state or local discrimination laws.
Our capabilities are widely diversified. From the development of emerging technologies that will revolutionize the wireless industry to engineering support services to the armed services, TRABUS is committed to solving real-world problems through technical innovation.
TRABUS has been recognized by “Inc. 5000” as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing, privately held small companies in the United States the last five years in a row. TRABUS is a dynamic, forward-thinking business ready to engage in and overcome our customers’ challenges.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about Trabus Technologies here.