GHD is accepting applications for a GHD Digital-Market Development Leader-Intelligent Automation Solutions (Houston, TX)
Reporting to the Digital Experience Practice Director for North America, the Intelligent Automation Market Lead is an experienced technology leader who is responsible for growing the Intelligent Automation (IA) business across North America, as well as growing the IA business within our wider Digital Experience Practice. The ideal candidate will be located near a GHD HUB office anywhere in the Eastern or Central Time Zones.
The purpose of the role is to:
» Understand, develop and deliver digital solutions based on client needs
» Define and maintain a continuous improvement philosophy that spans across both technology and business strategy, including customer experience and highly stable and scalable solutions.
» Liaise closely with GHD's clients, internal project team(s), automation tool providers, and any third-party tool providers to help deliver robust Intelligent Automation solutions and bids as required
» Act as a trusted advisor and provide advice to project delivery personnel on frameworks, tools, technologies, and solutions
» Actively drive growth of Digital Automation capabilities and revenue channels
» Accountable for achieving the revenue and profitability targets for the intelligent automation team
» Develop a high performing delivery function whilst managing, overseeing, and being accountable for the delivery of all IA/RPA projects and services
- Work collaboratively with other practices within GHD Digital to design and develop industry / vertical focused solutions, leveraging RPA / IA and other digital technologies
- Cross-sell and up-sell by identifying additional automation, consulting, outsourcing and / or support opportunities
- Build relationships and work closely with stakeholders across clients and GHD internal functions to manage key risks and issues
- Promote practice capabilities to relevant stakeholders through internal and industry presentations, written material and discussions as required
- Establish and lead continuous improvement in delivery processes, knowledge & technology to ensure effective demand management, quality, and timeliness of project delivery
- Proactively identify and resolve any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Maintains high level of accountability and transparency on clients’ pursuits, engagements, solution development and alliances relationships.
- Contribute to solution design and value articulation for high stake proposals
- Go-to person for any technology problems along with the ability to guide the team in finding appropriate solution(s)
- Strong experience in technology program management, requirement analysis and elaboration, risk management, people & team management, practice development and competency building, handling multiple teams to deliver project with total ownership, and ITIL processes
- Strong understanding of virtual infrastructure setup and cloud enablement
- Strong understanding of RPA / IA technologies, solutions, and underlying IT services
- Strong negotiation, consultation, facilitation, written, and oral communication skills
- Establishes relationship plans to build and sustain effective executive level management relationships
- Builds relationships with a broad range of client personnel, particularly the C-suite, over time and assists other team members by introducing them to these contacts
- Create demand through greater understanding and anticipation of client needs with Market/Client
- Identify and pursue revenue opportunities within the Markets Framework and agreed Digital focus areas
- Be the Digital Solutions Lead in working with Sector/Client Leads in the generation of new leads, through targeting accounts and identification of opportunities
- Act as Client Relationship Manager for key accounts, as necessary
- Collaborate to identify & secure revenue opportunities for other parts of the Firm. Link with people outside known networks to ensure the right people with the right skills represent GHD
- Adopts a one Firm mindset, working collaboratively across all OCs
- Supports Firm and practice training by providing knowledge for development of training and delivers this training, as appropriate
- Role models a knowledge-sharing mindset and builds a constructive culture by proactively sharing what they know with other GHD people, teams, and functions
- Recognized internally as knowledge leader in a key technical area
- Leads by example on directives and guidelines for knowledge sharing and use of technology to strengthen practice management
- Drives forward initiatives that promote collaborative cross-functional communication, team working, and knowledge sharing at all levels
- Contributes to the development and publication of case studies and other valuable knowledge
- Connects with colleagues within the local firm and in other GHD member firms to leverage the knowledge, experience, and strength of the GHD global network to provide consistent, quality advice.
- Is very well networked, both internally and externally, and invests time in continuously improving these networks
The idea Candidate will own skills in Digital Automation, specifically in:
- Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Data and Analytics
- Digital Engineering
- Smart Connected Cities/Infrastructure
- Location Intelligence / Spacial Information Services
- Digital Engineering/BIM
- Cyber Security and Risk Management
- Experience with AI / Machine Learning driven intelligent automation solutions
- Experience working with clients in asset intensive (infrastructure) sectors – i.e. Water, Transport, Environment, Energy, Construction, etc.
GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Privately, employee owned, GHD provides engineering, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients across five continents and the Pacific region. Focused on creating lasting community benefit, our connected global network of 10k+ people deliver projects with high standards of safety, quality, and ethics.
For more information and to apply click here.