LJA Engineering is accepting applications for a Graduate Engineer - Land Development (Katy, TX)
LJA is an employee-owned company, and our people carry pride into their projects and their workplaces. We have talented employees across the nation and are always looking for exceptional individuals to join the LJA team. With 40 office locations, LJA is growing and ready for talented people to help us build our future. We offer great benefits and are 100% employee owned.
We currently have an opening on the Houston Land team as a add Graduate Engineer.
Independently performs engineering assignments with clear and specified objectives, involving conventional types of plans, surveys, investigations, structures, or equipment.
- Responsible for designing specific system components for the overall design effort.
- Performs design calculations, prepares equipment or material specifications, and provides direction to technical support or drafting personnel.
- Assignments require the investigation of a limited number of variables; supervisory assistance is provided on unusual problems and possible solutions.
- Determines additional information that is needed from internal clients and coordinate them directly with LJA.
- Makes basic decisions regarding alternative procedures when information is not given.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering is required.
- Certified Engineer-in-Training
- 4+ years of post-graduate experience or Master’s Degree and 1-3 years of post-Master’s experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
LJA Engineering is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to learn more or apply.
Learn more about LJA Engineering here.