Italgrani USA is accepting applications for a Grain Elevator Supervisor (St. Louis, MO)
- Responsible for plant infrastructure, personnel, safety, and security.
- Overall desire for an individual to provide operational management support, while contributing to the ongoing improvement of the company’s efficiency and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate daily activities, company policy, and safety protocols
- Supervise 9 union employees
- Ensure housekeeping and cleanliness standards
- Perform routine observations on equipment for maintenance and safety
- Comply with safety/security policies and participate in safety training
- Evaluate grain elevator equipment and scheduling replacement
- Perform routine inventory measurements and monitor grain record and reports
- Maintain filing system for machinery operating manuals
- Assist with routine equipment maintenance, inspections, and repairs
- Coach and train employees on procedures and polices
- Familiarize and stay up to date on union contract
- Assist with operations as needed
- Reports to Grain Elevator Manager
- Over 5 years in grain elevator operations or related areas
- Mechanically proficient
- Shuttle experience
- Leadership and management with problem solving and conflict management
Italgrani USA provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, retirement, and benefits package.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri—the center of America’s heartland—Italgrani USA operations are strategically placed throughout farm country. Our grain elevators are located in North Dakota, where American farmers grow the highest quality durum and other in-demand grains and crops. Our trading operation in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is located in the same building as the Minneapolis Grain Exchange—the only exchange in the United States that regularly handles the trading of durum wheat. And our St. Louis mill and state-of-the-art grain unloading, storage, and barge loading facility are strategically located along the Mississippi River and connected to all major railways for efficient distribution year-round.
To apply for this position please click here.
For more information contact Suzanne Doherty (314) 633-3806.