Grain Terminal Facility Manager: Osceola, Arkansas
In a Facility Manager role, you will be primarily responsible for working with their team to ensure safe, efficient and profitable operations. This job also promotes and maintains a positive imagine within their local communities. Incumbents at this level are typically responsible for handling of volumes over 20 million bushels, the largest storage capacities, staff of over 10 employees, and includes river, rail and terminal operations
Here's what you'll need to be considered:
Required - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Required - 3 years' experience in both commercial and operations sides of grain business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of facility cost structures, mix and bland analysis, safety, efficiency, grain quality, preventive maintenance, OSHA, EPA, carry, interest, freight, FOB and CIF marketing/sales.
- Strong knowledge of facility operations; including storage, rail and barge handling.
- Basic computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of people within and outside the organization.
- Strong organizational, strategic planning, time management and multi-tasking skills, with ability to remain flexible to changing priorities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong planning skills.
Are you ready to make a meaningful career move & an impact at CGB? Apply today!
Known in our industry for stability and high ethics, CGB Enterprises, Inc. offers a stellar benefits package including: an outstanding 401(k) retirement plan with company contributions, medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life, & disability benefits, flexible spending accounts, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick), wellness programs, recognition programs, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Founded in 1970, CGB Enterprises, Inc. is known as an innovative and progressive leader in the grain, transportation, and risk management industries. Today, CGB operates a global enterprise with nearly 100 locations and over 2,500 US employees overseeing a diverse family of businesses that provide an array of services for producers and logistics services for an international base of customers. The combination of our assets provides a growing organization that is celebrating over 45 years of strength and stability!