Want to work for a fast growing, highly ethical company with great career opportunities?
CGB Enterprises Inc. is searching for an exceptional candidate to fill their current Grain and Terminal Superintendent opening.
Basic Job Description: Position would have immediate impact on day-to-day operations at the location. Individual will work directly with facility manager with safety, logistics, inventory management, quality, employee supervision and customer service. The superintendent will be exposed to CGB/CTLC safety culture, our entrepreneurial inspired de-centralized management system, and our core business values.
Primary Job Duties
Position will report to facility manager
- Fully participate and assists in the leading of the CGB Safety Program at the site. Complies with all OSHA and CGB Safety requirement including wearing of all appropriate PPE for task being performed
- Supervise employees in all activities for both the grain and terminal operations
- Participates in the hiring, coaching, direction, corrective action, and termination of hourly labor staff when appropriate
- Communicate with Merchandisers and CTLC to meet Loading/Transfer needs
- Schedule Barge/Rail Grain Inspector as needed
- Conduct Quality Internal Audits as required. Oversight of ISO 9001 process and any actions needed to maintain ISO 9001 Certification.
Takes required Quality Management System training
- Schedule and moderate Monthly Safety Meetings and perform Safety Audits as directed
- Plan work schedules for next day
- Accomplishes necessary tasks through a combination of own efforts and the efforts of subordinates and peers
- Communicate with Marine Services for Barge Movements
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Able to lead others to accomplish assignments
- Proven ability to lead others
- Able to use logical thought process to interpret oral and written communications
- 4 yr. College Degree/equivalent combination of experience and education
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Min/Max Experience: 1-2 years’ supervisory experience in an operations role a plus
Travel Required: 10-15%
As a large, successful company who prides itself on its stability, CGB Enterprises, Inc. offers a stellar benefits package which includes the following: medical and prescription drug, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company contributions, flexible spending accounts, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick), wellness program, recognition programs, community involvement opportunities and much more! Salary is commensurate with experience.
CGB Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please click here to apply.