C.H. Fenstermaker & Associates is accepting applications for a Grants Specialist (Any Louisiana Office).
What does this job entail?
The Grants Specialist will assist in helping communities build resilience before a disaster and aid in recovery efforts post-disaster. The Grants Specialist will directly engage with our clients, proposing resolutions and helping them to navigate their recovery process. The Grants Specialist will be a champion and leader of our company core values, while maintaining client engagement and satisfaction.
Some responsibilities include:
- Partake and lead project initiatives.
- Assist with Program Management, Application Development and Review, and Program Monitoring.
- Routinely review and suggest improvements of manual policies, processes, and procedures
- Assist with the development of Cost Benefit Analyses for Hazard Mitigation projects
Am I qualified for this position?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous consulting experience in the public, private, or non-profit sector
- Three years of related experience in Emergency Management and Disaster Recovery, with a concentration on FEMA Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) Programs and/or CDBG programs
- Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) or Certified Emergency Manger Certification
- Ability to travel; may require frequent travel and some overnight stays to client locations and industry related meetings
Why work for Fenstermaker?
- Our success is based on establishing lasting partnerships and providing innovative, high-quality products and services. We conduct our business ethically, honestly and with integrity in everything we do.
- Our core values define the way we do business.
- We treat everyone like family and put people over policy.
- We place an emphasis on safety and are supportive and empathetic in rough times.
- We leverage our multi-disciplinary strength to benefit our clients.
- We communicate, collaborate and execute together, as a team.
- We treat others the way they want to be treated – with respect.
- We create unforgettable experiences and build lasting relationships and establish partnerships.
- We believe growth creates opportunity and gives us the capability of building long-term careers.
- We encourage and reward innovation.
- We serve our clients in ways that make the competition irrelevant.
- We create a unique experience for our team members.
At Fenstermaker, we believe in building strong, long-term partnerships. We offer a unique combination of services to assist state and federal agencies in developing smart solutions to complex contemporary challenges. Experienced in collaborating with many types of organizations and government agencies, we understand the requirements and goals of public work. From procurement to project completion, our team of diverse professionals is knowledgeable and focused throughout the entire process.
- Survey & Mapping
- Environmental Consulting
EOE/AA Employer. Applications confidential.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.