Continental Heavy Civil (CHC) is accepting applications for a Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic (Jacksonville and St. Augustine, FL).
Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanics needed for Heavy Civil Construction company.
- Maintenance clothing will be worn.
- Personal Protective equipment provided and required on all jobsites.
- Work is normally performed onsite of projects.
- Service Truck will be provided.
- Ability to lift 10-50 lbs. may be required.
- Typical work week: Monday thru Friday; 50 hours with on call rotation of every other weekend.
- Maintain Safety standard protocols at all times while working on equipment
- Must be able to inspect, diagnose, analyze and repair equipment: hydraulic, electrical, engine and fuel-related problems
- Identify problems with heavy equipment and small equipment and make proper repairs as needed
- Complete routine maintenance and heavy equipment and fleet
- Complete daily reports, work orders, etc.
- Perform detailed inspection reports
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Additional vocational training in heavy equipment/diesel engine repair preferred
- At least one year of experience (3+ is preferred)
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
***Competitive Pay * Company Offered Insurance / Dental Plans * 401k Match Program * Opportunities to Travel * Exciting Newsworthy Projects * Many Other Benefits***
CHC IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our management team has over 50 years of cumulative experience in our fields of expertise with offices in Miami, Jacksonville, Savannah, Brunswick, Virginia, and Puerto Rico.
Our team's varied talents allow us to successfully execute in various areas and provide our Clients the best results for their project needs.
Please click here to learn more and apply for this position.