Bulk Equipment Corp. is accepting applications for a Heavy Equipment Field Service Technician (Michigan City, IN)
Why Work at Bulk?
We’re a company of opportunity for those who work hard and demonstrate true #yagottawanna desire. Working at Bulk means you get to show what you’re made of. We value positivity, problem solving, diverse skillsets, and tenacity.
Give us that and we’ll give you the tools for success, literally and figuratively: a stocked Field Service truck, opportunity for advancement, competitive compensation, and autonomy. At Bulk, you won’t just be collecting a paycheck, you’ll be a part of what keeps America moving.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Being the company’s number one support personnel for the customer
- Responding to service calls
- Diagnosing issues with customer-owned equipment and communicating to the Field Service Manager
- Executing maintenance and repair work
- Utilizing company’s maintenance management software to prepare required work orders, fill out timecards, order parts, etc.
- Creating parts list when needed and communicating to the Field Service Manager
- Maintaining any certifications required for specific or specialized work, as well as any licenses required to operate service vehicles
- Keeping company assets such as vehicle, laptop, diagnostic & specialty tooling, etc. in working order
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
- Belief that safety is a necessity, not an option
- 10+ years of maintenance and repair experience preferred
- Understanding of various OEM platforms
- Intermediate computer skills
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
- Desire and motivation to maintain certifications and continue applicable education
- Awareness of being a representation of the company at all times, and an eager brand advocate
- Detail oriented with excellent record-keeping capabilities
- Collaborative spirit
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think outside the box
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
To view all Career Opportunities at Bulk Equipment Corp click here.