is accepting applications for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Green River, WY)
- Inspection of trucks, loaders, forklifts, and other heavy equipment.
- Diagnostic testing for faults using computerized equipment
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts
- Perform preventive maintenance such as fuel, hydraulic, and air filters replacement
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments such as winches, blades, and side booms
- Report damaged or faulty equipment to management
- Perform major repair work when necessary
- High school diploma or GED
- Certifications as a heavy equipment mechanic a plus
- 5+ years work experience in a mechanical field
- Proven work experience as a diesel or heavy equipment mechanic
- Ability to lift heavy machinery
- Ability to work after hours if necessary
- Understanding of computer testing technologies
- Good communication skills
- Able to work weekends when needed
Not only do we offer industry leading benefits, competitive pay, vacation and 401k, we also have a top of the line training program, Watco University, to educate our team members and help them to grow their career to the next level.
Watco Companies, LLC, is a leading transportation and supply chain logistics company. Meeting customer needs on a day-to-day basis has enabled Watco to continually grow throughout their nearly 40-year history. Today, Watco provides transportation; material handling and warehouse; design and development; repair and custom projects for customers throughout North America and Australia.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.