Company Wrench is accepting applications for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic/ Service Technician (Monroe Township, NJ)
The Service Technician position is responsible for the effective repair and service equipment and attachments at high levels of quality.
- Diagnose, Repair and Recondition and Repair Equipment and Components.
- Plan methods and sequence of performing repairs assigned.
- Order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs
- Effect the repairs required in a safe and effective manner
- Ensure that all repairs are completed as assigned
- Ensure the cosmetic appearance upon completion as required
- Ensure all parts and materials not used are returned per guidelines
- Responsible for Rental Equipment Readiness.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and safe condition
- Maintain Good Working Records for Time, Parts, Supplies and Outside Purchases in Repairs; All record keeping methods are followed per instructions, All cost-related items are included in the job “jacket”
- Ensure all records kept are legible or in compliance with established methods
- Maintain and Care for Shop Tools, Equipment and Vehicles.
- Communicate with Others Professionally.
- A technical school certificate or 3 years of equivalent work experience in diesel, over the road or industrial mechanical repairs.
- Strong diagnostic skills.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Good communications skills
- Good, safe work habits
- Able to perform repairs for all major equipment systems.
- A good working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions.
Benefits You'll Receive:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Monthly Profit-Sharing Bonus
- ESOP Plan
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness program
- Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits
- $2500 Sign-0n Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Uniforms provided
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Paid Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Company Provided service vehicle, fuel card, credit card, laptop and cell phone (Road Tech’s only)
- Apprenticeship program
- Competitive wages
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Annual $150 voucher towards Work Boots
We encourage you to see how rewarding employment at Company Wrench can be. We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and career-minded individuals to join our experienced team. At Company Wrench, we are committed to your career development, and we will be with you every step of the way to enhance your training, education, experience, and overall professional development. Company Wrench is the place for you to reach your career goals while providing the “Cutting Edge of Customer Service” to our valued customers.
Company Wrench, Ltd.-Charlotte is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All employment decisions at Company Wrench, Ltd.-Charlotte are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, past or present military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.