Fuchs North America is accepting applications for two Heavy Equipment Shop Mechanics in North Little Rock, AR.
Shop Service Overview:
Terex Utilities is growing and expanding our service support across the US to continue to help serve our communities by listening, responding and delivering solutions. Our service function is key to our business success and we are looking to add skilled team members as we expand our service network. We continually invest in our team members by providing ongoing technical training to develop your skills and grow our business.
- Great work environment
- Industry leading, highly competitive compensation
- Steady workload
- Yearly company funded tool purchase program
- Start with 16+ days Paid Time Off to enjoy what’s important to you
- Outstanding benefits package to take care of who’s important to you
- Experience a committed safety culture
- Personalized and dedicated support team to keep you on the move
- Adhere to Terex safety policies and procedures
- Follow and promote The Terex Way Values
- Work on a wide array of equipment including truck mounted aerial platforms, digger derricks and cranes
- Opportunities to travel and train
- Troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic and/or electrical system
- Inspect equipment used by customers
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic set of mechanical tools (sockets, wrenches, and battery-operated impact gun)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with heavy machinery and/or utility equipment
- Willingness to submit for pre-employment background check and drug screening
- 5+ years in a similar field
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Experience with utility-type equipment
- Fluid Power Society certification (experience, or knowledge)
- Extensive knowledge of Terex Products: e.g Hi-Ranger, Telelect, Genie products or similar brands.
- Ability to work in a team-based safety focused workplace
- Able to work in a fast-past environment
- Basic computer skills
Work Environment Considerations:
- Ability to stand on concrete 8+ hours per shift
- Able to climb ladders and over and under vehicles.
- Tolerable to heights
If you are interested in an open position but feel you may not meet all the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
At Terex, we fully embrace the increasingly diverse world around us and strive to create an empowering and welcoming workplace culture. We are a $4.0 billion publicly traded global manufacturer of materials processing and aerial work platform products and services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact.
While our operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage, citizenship, and continuous improvement. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector - come join us!
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Fuchs North America here.