Garver is accepting applications for a Help Desk Technician I (North Little Rock, AR)
Garver's Information Technology department is hiring a Help Desk Technician I in Rogers or North Little Rock Arkansas. Typical responsibilities include to identify, manage, escalate, and resolve technical issues. Install and configure software, print drivers, utilities, etc. to be utilized on workstations and computer networks. Troubleshoot all information technology issues, including software, hardware, and networking. Monitor installed systems, identify problems, and take corrective action.
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
- Support for basic customer issues such as solving end user software, hardware, and other desktop problems.
- Working help desk tickets.
- Equipment shipping, receiving and inventory management.
Educational / Professional Experience & Abilities
- 1-3 years of professional help desk or related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task in an efficient manner
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Teams applications
- Ability to work well with end-users.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- 3+ years of networking experience (LAN, WAN, Wireless)
- 3+ years working with network switches and routers
- Microsoft Active Directory experience
- Microsoft Office 365 support experience
- A+ certified
- Network+ certified
- Microsoft Teams VoIP and app support
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with nearly 800 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
For more information and to apply click here.