HRIS Analyst (La Crosse, WI)
J.F. Brennan Company is accepting applications for a HRIS Analyst in La Crosse, WI.
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for ensuring the Human Capital Information Systems are meeting the needs of the business, making changes, recommending new software and handling vast amounts of data. This position will create and maintain metrics and analytics to support the business in making decisions.
HRIS Analyst Responsibilities:
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HC, information services, external vendors and other stakeholders for HRIS design, integration and implementation of projects.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of HRIS, which may include technical support, troubleshooting and guidance to HRIS users
- Uses various means to collect data and report data to other departments within the company
- Creates and develops with the use of power BI data analytics to assist Human Capital and other business units make business decisions.
- Creates and maintains information systems and databases.
- Handles data regarding employee productivity, attendance records and salary information.
- Processes employee’s requests for benefits enrollment and changes.
- Makes recommendations for new software and keeps up with changes in existing software.
- Works with the HC department in order to provide the information they need.
- Makes sure that security protocols regarding information systems are in place and followed.
- Enters employee data into various information systems and recalls data as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
HRIS Analyst Qualifications:
- Two years equivalent work experience within human resources, HRIS systems, information technology or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Information technology or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, on computers and other electronic devices
- Strong initiative and active conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaborator and experience working in dynamic, varied teams.
- High level of detail orientation with excellent follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and re-prioritize at a moment’s notice.
- Experience in working with confidential information.
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work. Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
Why choose us?
- We are a company voted by our employees as a certified Great Place to Work®, for the sixth year in a row recognized by Fortune magazine as a Best Workplace in Construction.
- Our culture sets us apart. We strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Our focus on safety and quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to succeed.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above-average compensation.
- We offer an industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about J.F. Brennan here.