Illinois International Port issues Request for Proposal
The Illinois International Port District (“IIPD” or “Port District”) is hereby issuing this request for proposals (“RFP”) seeking proposals from qualified and experienced contractors and businesses interested in providing and performing security services at four IIPD facilities including:
- Iroquois Landing (95th Street and the Lake);
- Lake Calumet (130th Street and Butler Drive, just off the Bishop Ford Freeway);
- 12700 S. Doty Road East; and
- 12100 S. Doty Road East.
The security contractor will provide a number of security guards as designated by the Port District. This number and the hours are subject to change by the Port District, however
Respondents should anticipate the following hours (all stated in Central Standard Time, CST) in relation to staffing:
- Iroquois Landing - 24/7, plus an additional guard from 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.;
- Lake Calumet - 24/7, plus an additional guard from 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., as needed;
- 12700 S. Doty Road East – 24/7;
- 12100 S. Doty Road East - from 4:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., or as needed.
This RFP is open from March 31, 2020 until April 30, 2020 and can also be downloaded from the IIPD’s website (http://www.iipd.com) under the RFP section. Interested parties should monitor the website for any updates and responses to inquiries.