SENNEBOGEN is accepting applications for an In-house Service Technician (Stanley, NC)
SENNEBOGEN is a global leader in providing material handling equipment in a variety of industries. This position will support service. The position interacts with a variety of departments.
- Supports SENNEBOGEN dealers with issues and troubleshooting to help repair the machine via phone and email
- Provides a detailed follow up email of the conversation to the dealer
- Follows up on progress of repair
- Connects end users to the appropriate dealer when necessary
- Prepares kits to forward to dealers to resolve machine issues when necessary
- Develops repair procedures
- Demonstrate willingness to be flexible in scheduling
- Perform other duties as required by management
- Work through daily responsibilities and tasks in a professional and accurate manner
- Attend company functions and meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Steadiness and accuracy are critical to the success of this position
- Strong verbal, written, documentation skills
- Strong data entry skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to learn and retain specific information in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team structure
- Problem-solving and resourcefulness
- Maintain daily activity and accomplish organizations goals by accepting ownership
- Ability to stay focused on work at hand without being prompted
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in dealing with team members as well as other company employees
Established in America in the year 2000, SENNEBOGEN LLC quickly became a leader in specialized equipment solutions for recycling and scrap metal yards, demolition, barge and port operations, log-handling, transfer stations and waste facilities. A growing network of SENNEBOGEN distributors throughout North and South America provides expert support in material handler applications and ongoing maintenance, repairs, parts, and service support.
Our 100,000 sq. ft. (9300 m²) facility near Charlotte (Stanley), NC is home to:
- America’s largest inventory of material handler repair parts and major components
- A dedicated training facility for hands-on instruction for parts and service technicians, operators, and sales consultants Engineering services for customization of SENNEBOGEN equipment. Work for a dynamic industry leader who is dedicated to partnering with dealers to deliver the best service to end users.
WHY CONSIDER SENNEBOGEN?
- Strong compensation and benefits programs
- Incomparable industry reputation
- Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
SENNEBOGEN is an equal opportunity employer
For more information and to apply for this position click here.