F&M Mafco, Inc. is accepting applications for an Inside Sales Representative (Harrison, OH)
We are seeking an aggressive and highly motivated Inside Sales Representative to provide personalized “powerful solutions” to fit our customer’s equipment, tooling, and consumable needs. The ideal candidate is a team player who displays exceptional sales and customer service skills, along with the ability to build/maintain long term relationships.
- Fostering and forging new/existing relationships that impact the long term success and sales of our products and services, to include quoting and selling/up-selling/cross-selling inbound customer calls to drive increased share of customer spend and trust in F&M MAFCO
- Managing assigned account base ensuring customer service/satisfaction expectations are met while achieving sales and profitability objectives
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in an inside sale, account management or customer service capacity.
- Prior exposure to the supply distribution, equipment rental industry, mechanical, contracting or construction services, including knowledge of our product offering (tools and equipment) would be beneficial.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Essential to juggle multiple time-sensitive priorities, while delivering quality support to customers and Outside Sales in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills required, with ability to respond to inquiries at all levels.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment.
- Some college/associate degree in a related field, preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel for data analysis, report generation and formulating sales quotes/materials/presentations.
- SAP experience would be a definite plus, particularly SAP Business One.
- Qualified applicants must reside in/around Harrison, OH. No relocation assistance is available.
Who we are: F&M MAFCO, Inc . - The Powerful Solutions People sells, rents, repairs, and reconditions tools and equipment. We provide construction tools, equipment, cranes, industrial gases and supplies to power plants, paper mills, coal preparation plants, steel mills, petrochemical plants, sewage treatment plants and industrial facilities around the world. Our customers find that we are the single source for new construction, plant modification, repair work, and day-to-day plant maintenance. In business for over 70 years, our growth and success is contributed to our hard-working, dedicated team, a diverse product offering, and a commitment to the highest standard of customer service. To learn more about F&M MAFCO, Inc. go to: www.fmmafco.com
What we provide: In return, we invest in our associates through career development, continued training, advancement opportunities, job stability and a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Base salary and monthly bonus, based on performance
- Insurance- Medical/RX, Dental, 125 Flex, company paid Life, Short & Long-Term disability coverage
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- 401K Plan with auto enrollment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Workplace perks/Employee Discounts
If you have a stable work history with an interest in an Inside Sales role, please share your credentials with us:
To learn more about F&M MAFCO, Inc. go to: www.fmmafco.com
F&M MAFCO is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability - F&M MAFCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
For more information and to apply click here.