F & M Mafco is accepting applications for an Inside Sales Representative in Harrison, OH. F&M MAFCO, a wholly owned entity of AMECO is seeking an aggressive and highly motivated Inside Sales Representative to provide personalized sales solutions to fit our customer’s equipment, tooling, and consumable needs. The ideal candidate is a team player who displays exceptional sales and customer service skills, along with the ability to build/maintain long term relationships.
- Fostering and forging new/existing relationships that impact the long-term success and sales of our products and services, to include quoting and selling/up-selling/cross-selling inbound customer calls to drive increased share of customer spend and trust in F&M MAFCO
- Managing assigned account base ensuring customer service/satisfaction expectations are met while achieving sales and profitability objectives
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in an inside sale, account management or customer service capacity.
- Prior exposure to the supply distribution, equipment rental industry, mechanical, contracting or construction services, including knowledge of our product offering (tools and equipment) would be beneficial.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Essential to juggle multiple time-sensitive priorities, while delivering quality support to customers and Outside Sales in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills required, with ability to respond to inquiries at all levels.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment.
- Some college/associate degree in a related field, preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel for data analysis, report generation and formulating sales quotes/materials/presentations.
- SAP experience would be a definite plus, particularly SAP Business One.
- Qualified applicants must reside in/around Harrison, OH. No relocation assistance is available.
What we provide: In return, we invest in our associates through career development, continued training, advancement opportunities, job stability and a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Insurance to include Medical (PPO or HSA), Dental, 125 Flex, company paid Life insurance, Short & Long-Term disability coverage and supplemental benefit options.
- Wellness Initiatives
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Workplace perks/Employee Discounts
If you have a stable work history with an interest in an Inside Sales role, please share your credentials with us:
Online at: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MAFCO&cws=1&rid=564
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about F & M Mafco here.