Integration Analyst (Ames, IA)
Renewal Energy Group is accepting applications for an Integration Analyst (Ames, IA)
This individual will support integration and divestiture activities for global operations. The role will support the planning and coordination to transition any completed deal into or out of REG. The ideal candidate knows how to collaborate across departments, works with stakeholders to determine needs of the acquired business, and can effectively communicate across the wide range of groups involved.
Full time- JR100334
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & PERCENT OF TIME
- Support due diligence process work streams to understand the strategic objectives, assess the target company for fit and provide pre-integration planning. (20%)
- Integration planning and project management support (30%)
- Monitor integration metrics for tracking and reporting acquisition and integration successes and areas for improvement.
- Maintain detailed task lists and project plans that are shared with team.
- Act as the escalation point for issues or blockers to the work stream leader and Integration management stakeholders.
- Ensure that project coordinators and project team members are managing the timelines, milestones, and resource allocations for all their assigned integration initiatives.
- Ensure initiative progress meetings are held regularly and risks are properly identified and communicated.
- Support Integration execution and monitoring (30%)
- Monitor integration status and ensure timelines are updated, resource allocations are modified and initiatives are re-prioritized as needed.
- Ensure timelines are managed to projection and any deviations are communicated.
- Identify and escalate issues that may prevent successful integration or slow integration progress.
- Identify and communicate inter-dependencies between projects to proactively address bottlenecks or resource constraints.
- Facilitate alignment and shared understanding across the organization (20%)
- Develop positive relationships with task owners and other stakeholders to facilitate tracking and reporting on initiatives.
- Facilitate and influence conversations with stakeholders.
Other Frequent Duties
- Follow, and continuously improve a guide and process for effective integration activities.
- Provide clear and timely communication that can be understood across a broad group of stakeholders with various communication styles.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs and concerns and work to propose comprehensive solutions.
- Perform After Action Reviews to ensure continuous improvement of Integration processes and create records of all activities that can be accessed in the future and as needed.
Required Education: 4 year bachelor’s degree – business or related degree; experience may be substituted for education
Preferred Experience: 2 – 5 years related work experience. Direct experience in some of the following: business optimization, project management and change management.
Special skills, knowledge, or certifications preferred:
- Strong cross-functional business understanding, with inquisitive nature
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Proficient Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills, Microsoft Project or equivalent
- Works Safely
- Instills Trust
- Respects Others
- Communicates Effectively
- Values Diversity
- Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Be available for daily work and overtime as required
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers (oral and written)
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to use office equipment (computer, copy machine, calculator, 10-key, etc.)
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Provide personal contact information on an as needed basis for official business purposes
REG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
It’s fun to work in a team that is advancing the sustainable future of the fuel industry!
We're committed to working by our values of driving results the REG way with collaboration, innovation, dedication, passion and effectiveness.
To learn more and apply for this position click here.
Learn more about Renewable Energy Group here.