INTEGRIS is looking to add a STRUCTURAL ANALYST to our engineering community with a passion for new product development, problem solving and exceeding expectations. Opportunities exist in our world class structural engineering group working across a wide range of industries. This position would be based in East Peoria IL.
The candidate can expect to work in a high velocity and dynamic environment with a focus on quality and efficiency. Candidate is expected to work well with a team by contributing through their work product, supporting other team members and accepting support all under the premise that “you’re not in it alone.” Cultural expectations consist of integrity, honesty, consistency and above average communication skills. INTEGRIS is a growth-oriented Midwest company and is looking for talented team members to use their gifts to make the world a better place.
A qualified candidate does not have to meet all of the experiences listed here, an aptitude to learn is the number one qualification.
- Minimum of BS in ME, CE or related field along with 5 plus years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Finite Element Methods (FEM) and validation through hand calculations
- Experience modeling and/or interfacing with FEA tools and determine the most efficient path to valuable results
- Mechanical and/or structural design experience a plus
PROJECTS AND TASKS
- Welded, bolted and nonmetallic system analysis
- Free body diagrams, stress predictions and general component sizing
- Design reviews with recommendations
- Aerospace, automotive, mobile equipment and other system analysis
- Implicit and explicit analysis
- Model debugging
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY
- MSC Patran/NASTRAN, ANSYS Classic, Hypermesh, ABAQUS or comparable tools are preferred.
- ANSYS Workbench, Mechanica or SolidWorks Simulation will also be considered.
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Pro/Engineer
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Background check will be conducted
We do not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
WHY WORK FOR INTEGRIS?
Our team values the dynamic environment, variety of work and commitment to ongoing strategic partnerships with our customers and clients. As an “INTEGRIST”, you will work on multiple project teams and continually expand your skills and expertise. Product development is our focus and it is exciting to see the progress and success you can be part of.