The United States Army Corps of Engineers is accepting applications to a Interdisciplinary in St. Louis, MO. Opening & Closing Date: 11/10/2022 to 11/09/2023. Salary: $64,163 - $113,839 per year.
This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel within the DoD to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
About the Position: Plan, coordinate, prepare, and/or review: technical specifications, construction cost estimates, and/or contracts for Architect-Engineer work in support of District projects.
- Prepare engineering cost estimates for planning design and execution of construction by contract projects.
- Prepare construction cost estimates and review construction estimates prepared by in house personnel and contracted architects/engineers.
- Utilize software to prepare specifications and cost estimates.
- Prepare technical specifications and review those prepared by in house personnel and contracted architects/engineers.
- Review contract documents (i.e., drawings and specifications) for completeness.
- Reviews specifications prepared within and outside of the section.
- Advise and interpret regulations, directives, and policies to management on specifications and cost estimates.
- Provide engineering advice, guidance, and recommendations to professional, technical, and administrative personnel.
- Coordinates specification and cost estimate work with others.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- Incumbent is required to submit a Financial Disclosure Statement (OGE-450) upon entry into the position and annually thereafter.
Qualifications: In order to qualify, you must meet the education and/or experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.