J.F. Brennan Company is accepting applications for a IT Systems Analyst Intern in La Crosse, WI.
The IT Systems Intern will assist the Business and Systems Analysts with the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of business applications, database and integrations, business intelligence and analytics, and data and application security. Additionally, the position includes assistance with planning, execution, and closeout of IT projects. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for someone to start in January 2024 to work part-time through the school year with opportunity to work full-time hours during the summer.
IT Systems Intern Responsibilities:
- Provide application support, user access, upgrades, and maintenance
- Assist with BI report development and dataset maintenance
- Support new software implementation and modifications to existing systems
- Create IT knowledge base articles, documentation and
- Assist with security and disaster recovery projects within applications (MFA, password policy updates, security checklists)
- Support development and automation using forms, workflow, and other tools
- Licensing and contract support, software usage review
- Data and process mapping support
- Assist with multiple IT projects – database, integration, application, and business process changes
- Collaborate with IT team and business groups on process improvements and current initiatives
IT Systems Intern Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in bachelor's or associate degree in Information Systems, Data Science, Computer Science, or related field
- Willingness to learn technical data processing and information technology applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, on computers and other electronic devices
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a self-starter, highly organized, and creative
- Superior time management and organizational capabilities, including the ability to accurately benchmark project length, deliver on deadlines
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work. Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
Why choose us?
- We are a company voted by our employees as a certified Great Place to Work®, for the seventh year in a row recognized by Fortune magazine as a Best Workplacein Construction.
- Our culture sets us apart. We strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Our focus on safetyand quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to succeed.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above-average compensation.
- We offer an industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.