J.F Brennan is currently hiring for a yard laborer in their asset management team. J.F. Brennan employees tackle complex projects, work hard, provide solutions and celebrate. They're risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in their fields. They are continually redefining the industry.
- Cleaning and preparing, loading and delivering materials and using a variety of tools and machines, such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and water spraying equipment.
- Set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures.
- Assists in the loading of barges
- Performs duties related to the loading and unloading semi-tractor trailers
- Performs general clean-up of shop including sweeping, painting and other general housekeeping duties.
- Ability to operate various pieces of heavy equipment, efficiently, and safely.
- Lubricate and perform general maintenance on the equipment.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to perform basic math functions.
- Able to read and understand measurements.
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Past experience with heavy manual labor.
- Previous experience with using a variety of tools and machines, such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and water spraying equipment.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in a previous position with proven ability to handle responsibility and dependable work record.
To apply now, please click here