CDL Electric is looking for a full-time experienced Journeyman Lineman with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in construction, maintenance, and repair of overhead and underground electrical systems.
- Work with Safety in mind at all times
- Capable of working independently in the absence of a supervisor
- Perform all duties related to construction, maintenance, and repair work of both energized and de-energized overhead and underground lines and equipment
- Install poles, anchors, transformers, arresters, and other related equipment
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Work in all forms of weather
- Maintain company equipment, tools, and vehicles
- Position requires frequent travel
- Must be able to perform rigorous physical labor
- A Commercial Driver’s License is required
- Must be self-motivated and team oriented
Competitive pay available for experienced journeyman lineman. Paid holidays and vacation time, medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k available.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this career opportunity, click here