Lawson Marine is ready and capable of assisting any towboats or barge lines that navigate the Mississippi River. We have a long history of service for many different companies and are excited to continue that service for many years to come.
Lawson’s family of businesses include:
- Fleet Services: Lawson Marine offers a staging area for loaded and empty barges from incoming tow boats. Barges are held and moved as needed whether to be filled by the grain elevator or put back in the appropriate tow. Generally these are south bound tows.
- Repair and Construction: Lawson Marine is capable of doing many different kinds of repairs above the waterline such as repair of fiberglass lids. As our company grows, we expect this area of service to expand.
- Line Boat Assistance: Lawson Marine assists arriving and departing towboats with any tow work they may need. Rearranging tow makeup, adding or removing barges, anything needed to get the tow on to their next destination. We are available 24 -7 for assisting south bound tows through the Sabula train bridge at mile 535 UMR.
- Top Side Maintenance and Repair: Lawson Marine is capable of doing many different kinds of repairs above the waterline such as repair of fiberglass lids. As our company grows, we expect this area of service to expand.
- On-site General Contracting: Concrete, dirt work, or construction preparation, we're able to facilitate your project.
- Millwright: Our skilled craftsmen can handle millwright work on-site or in our shop.
- Maintenance and Repairs: Our team can make sure your business keeps running as efficiently as possible.
- Custom Fabrication: Our skilled workers can handle your custom fabrication challenges.
- Facility Design: Providing solutions for new construction is what we strive as a company to do best.
Our portfolio of projects include:
- River Dock
- Railroad Projects
Please learn more here, or contact IRPT Members:
Lawson Marine (and Rigging and Fabrication)
305 South Street
Sabula, IA 52070
P.O. Box 19006
Jonesboro, AR 72043