Tangent Technologies is accepting applications for Machine Operators (Aurora and North Aurora, IL; Worthington, MN; Winchester, VA)
At Tangent we know that the quality of our products is dependent on the caliber of our staff. We are seeking talented individuals to join our production team that are dedicated to producing high-quality products to our customers.
As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for operating extrusion equipment and handling finished goods in a safe manner. An eye for quality, attention to detail, strong work ethic, critical thinking skills, and excellent attendance are all attributes that you must possess.
Shifts available vary by location.
Tangent offers competitive pay and excellent benefits. Benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid Vacation
- Correctly and safely setup and operate multiple extrusion lines
- Check and maintain product quality according to specifications provided
- Adjust machine components to regulate speeds, pressures, temperatures, and flow of materials
- Record and maintain production data
- Safely perform color and die changes at appropriate times according to the production schedule
- Trim, stack and package finished products to prepare for shipment
We can teach extrusion, but you need provide the positive attitude, strong work ethic, and critical thinking skills!
Qualifications to be considered for hire include:
- High School diploma or GED
- At least three years of continuous employment in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, write and perform math skills
- Able to pass a colorblindness test
- Ability to read a tape measure to measure in feet and inches
- Able to stand, stoop, kneel and bend regularly
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs using proper lifting techniques
- Must have your own steel toed boots
- Must be able to work in extreme heat conditions
For more information and to apply for these positions click here.
Learn more about Tangent Technologies here.