Port of New Orleans is accepting applications for a Marine Terminal Real Estate Manager (New Orleans, LA)
The Port of New Orleans seeks a Marine Terminal Real Estate Manager to assist with the management and leasing of its Real Estate Portfolio. One of the four lines of business for the Port is Marine Terminals which handle both container and breakbulk cargos. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Ports Marine Terminal leases with various Terminal Operators. This role will take the lead on the daily management of existing leases, negotiation of new and renewal market rent leases, and future growth plans. A minimum of three to five years of Real Estate experience is required.
Experience with leasing, including negotiations, marketing, market research, appraisals, and drafting of leases is highly encouraged. Experience with maritime or rail industry tenants is not required but encouraged.
Other Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Exposure and understanding of the Maritime Industrial Real Estate Market, including market rents and customary leasing requirements.
- Financial & market analysis for maritime industrial real estate
- Drafting of lease agreements.
- Property and lease management including dispute resolution.
- Marketing material preparation
- Experience with construction projects as a landlord representative
The Port offers competitive benefits including retirement plans, health, dental, vision and life insurances.
The Port of New Orleans Port Commissions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To confidentially apply for this position, email a resume and cover letter to: Garri L. Brown, Director of Human Resources, Port of New Orleans: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to learn more or apply.
Learn more about Port of New Orleans here.