J.F. Brennan Company is accepting applications for a Marketing Internship in La Crosse, WI.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to start January 2024 or beginning of the Spring 2024 semester. This position is responsible for assisting members of the Marketing and Business Development team. Duties include creating, updating, and proofing internal and external marketing collateral, organizing, and cataloging digital media assets, updating client information within our customer relationship management (CRM) system; and providing administrative support as necessary.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Organize digital media assets on server and cloud-based software (Open Asset, YouTube, SharePoint).
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the company's marketing materials.
- Copyedit, proof, and provide creative feedback.
- Draft unique social media content.
- Assist with data entry in our cloud-based CRM system.
- Assist in sponsorship and company events.
- Participate in community and industry organization meetings.
- Assist with promotional material requests.
- Other marketing-related duties as assigned, for internal and external use.
- Ability to travel locally 10% of the time to visit project sites, industry meetings, or events.
Marketing Intern Qualifications:
- Current junior or senior college student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Business Administration, or similar curriculum preferred.
- Familiarity with Adobe photo and video editing software a plus (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, on computers and other electronic devices
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a self-starter, highly organized, and creative.
- Superior time management and organizational capabilities, including the ability to accurately benchmark project length and deliver on deadlines.
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work. Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
Why choose us?
- We are a company voted by our employees as a certified Great Place to Work®, for the sixth year in a row recognized by Fortune magazine as a Best Workplacein Construction.
- Our culture sets us apart. We strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Our focus on safetyand quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to succeed.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above-average compensation.
- We offer an industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more and apply for these positions, click here.