Tangent Technologies is accepting applications for a Master Scheduler (Aurora, IL)
Plans and establishes production schedules to meet customer demands. Develops production schedules in accordance with sales forecast, plant and employee capacity, and new business opportunities. Has responsibility to decide operation plan for made-to-stock or made-to-order.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serves as a primary point of contact for and liaison with sales, logistics, and manufacturing departments.
- Collaborates with these departments to establish schedules and plans that allocate available resources to best serve client or customer needs.
- Periodically compares current and anticipated orders with available inventory.
- Integrates sales orders with master schedule; coordinates availability of equipment as needed to meet delivery dates.
- Maintains master production schedule for all Mass Market locations; revises as needed and alerts appropriate staff of schedule changes or delays.
- Participates in periodic forecasting meetings with sales, marketing, and other related departments; leads additional planning meetings with sales, production, shipping, purchasing, and customer service staff.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 4+ years experience in production scheduling
- Coordination of multi-process/multi-site production processes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in operations or supply chain preferred
- 4+ years experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
For more information and to apply for these positions click here.
Learn more about Tangent Technologies here.