J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is accepting applications for a Mechanic (La Crosse, WI)
Are you an individual who is motivated to continue to learn new skills about various equipment, who can apply your skills, knowledge, and passion as our mechanic technician?
- Our culture is what sets us apart from any other company and we strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Join our world-class safety program that focuses on extensive training, regular meetings, and heavy investment in new safety equipment to keep our employees safe. Our safety program lays the groundwork for our safety culture by looking forward, not backward, to define corporate guidelines and empower each individual.
Does the idea of learning new methods hands on about various types of unique equipment interest you? If you have the qualifications to be part of our growing team, we want you to join our team.
- 2 to 5-years of experience in mechanics
- 2 year diesel mechanic degree required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated, and able to work alone
- Propose solutions to address equipment issues, improve efficiencies, reduce cost, and address safety issues
- Ability to learn new skills
- Understanding of an array of tools and technical equipment
- Ability to travel 75%
What are your responsibilities as a critical player on our team?
- Keep all equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules
- Ensure proper reporting and documenting of all repairs and maintenance in work order software system
- Don’t be satisfied with the status-quo, rather seek to improve and innovate.
- Corrects equipment deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, and components, parts, or systems
- Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Routine maintenance by following a checklist for the inspection process
Who is Brennan?
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. (Brennan) is a 100-year-old, family-owned company that specializes in water-based environmental remediation and marine construction headquartered in La Crosse, WI that offers our employees growth, challenging work, empowerment, and meaningful work.
Brennan is known for tackling complex maritime projects, providing unique solutions through teamwork and collaboration, and maintaining a family-orientated culture.
Why choose us?
- We are a company voted by our employees as a certified Great Place to Work®, for the fifth year in a row.
- Our culture sets us apart. We strive to make our company the best possible place to work. We work hard to continue to build a culture in which every individual is important and the key to our success.
- Our focus on safety and quality is unmatched in the industry, and our ability to innovate has enabled us to succeed.
- We are a family-focused company and are determined to provide a rewarding career that offers above-average compensation.
- We offer an industry-leading benefits package. We are proud to offer our employees and their families group health, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(K) program with generous matching, annual bonus eligibility and profit-sharing program.
J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.
Learn more about J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. here.