AMI Consulting Engineers is accepting applications for a Mechanical Engineer in Superior, WI. Are you studying mechanical engineering and seeking an opportunity to build your resume, develop your engineering skills and gain valuable on the job experience while working on a broad range of real-world projects?
AMI Consulting Engineers, PA is currently accepting applications for a mechanical engineering EIT to join our team in the Superior, WI office. The qualified candidate will be responsible for assisting with designing, modeling, and execution of mechanical designs on a wide range of projects including industrial facility upgrades, material handling component design, and facility planning while working on projects under the supervision of another engineer.
The successful candidate should possess excellent written and oral communication skills, have impeccable follow through, be passionate about their work, enjoy project variety and problem solving while taking ownership and responsibility for assigned projects and tasks. This candidate should also be team oriented, honest and have a helpful disposition with a positive, “can-do” attitude.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist staff in the preparation of construction documents, detailed calculations and specifications for mechanical systems within established project schedules and budgets.
- Work independently and with team members.
- Perform site visits, collect field data, perform research and analysis, and prepare field reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Passed the FE exam
- Self-starter and results driven
- Working knowledge of Revit and/or Inventor
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous engineering intern or work experience
- Working knowledge of MathCAD and AutoCAD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of industrial processes
Wage and benefits package is dependent upon qualifications and experience of candidate. This position is eligible for the full company benefits package including:
- Competitive Salary, based on candidate’s experience
- Group Health Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Leave
About AMI Consulting Engineers, PA
AMI is a leading civil, environmental, marine, mechanical, and structural engineering firm that was established in 2006. AMI provides large company capabilities in a small company atmosphere with high standards of professionalism, quality control, and representation upheld throughout all projects. AMI has offices located in: Superior, WI (Duluth, MN); Virginia, MN; Vadnais Heights, MN; and Pensacola, FL. AMI believes in work/life balance and has a flexible work environment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at any employer and have a valid driver’s license.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about AMI Consulting Engineers here.