Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering and Testing is accepting applications for an MEP Designer (Marion, IL).
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Assist with producing project based plumbing specifications
- Assist in creation of plumbing plans, schematics, equipment selection, calculations, systems narratives and specifications, system design and layout, field investigation and construction administration
- Ability to understand and apply design codes and specifications
- Assist with on-site observations during construction and coordinate design requirements with contractors and equipment suppliers under the direction or project engineer.
- Work in close contact with the entire design team
- Provide engineering support for Senior engineering staff
- Associate’s Degree in relevant field of study with Bachelor of Science being preferred
- 2 Years’ Experience in Plumbing Design/Drafting Preferred
- Experience in Plumbing Design/Drafting Preferred
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Background Related to the Plumbing Construction Industry (Experience with Autodesk Revit would be considered in lieu of plumbing background)
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective work in both individual and team environments
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage (employee coverage employer paid)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance of $50,000
- Additional Life Insurance available for employee and dependents
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance available.
- Company Match 401k program
- HSA or FSA
- Remote WorkPossible
- Flexible Schedule
Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering and Testing The Bacon Farmer Workman and Marcum Engineering family of companies are committed to providing multi-disciplined, full-service engineering excellence through planning, design, and construction observation phase services for Civil, Structural, Transportation, Mechanical and Electrical projects of diverse complexities.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.