Jacobs Engineering is accepting applications for a Mid ISR Collection Requirements Manager in Tampa, FL. This position with Jacobs is to support the United States Central Command J23 Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) branch through the development and approval of collection requirements throughout the USCENTCOM AOR. Collection Managers (CM) support a critical function within the ISR cycle by ensuring component requirements are prioritized and actioned, reducing intelligence gaps and driving allocation decisions. We value candidates that demonstrate an ability to fuse doctrinal practices with emerging technological advancements. To be successful in this role, you’ll be able to take intelligence needs and coordinate with components to create clearly articulated collection requirements.
Responsibilities: (describe the day-to-day): The employee shall engage with analysts, determine intelligence needs, identifying and developing possible collection postures and strategies, and convert these intelligence needs into collection requirements to satisfy USCENTCOM intelligence requirements. This also includes establishing priorities, tasking or coordinating with appropriate collection sources or agencies, monitoring results, and re-tasking, as required. The employee shall support solicitation, coordination, research, de-confliction, creation/ registration, prioritization, and validation of multiple intelligence (GEOINT, MASINT, SIGINT, HUMINT) discipline collection requirements management (CRM) per standing policy. This will include associated issue trackers and requirements tracker (internal), and collection requirement programs of record. The employee shall translate received requirements into discipline-specific language in accordance with SOPs and Combat Support Agency (CSA) guidance. This will include associated issue trackers and requirements tracker (internal), and collection requirement programs of record. The employee shall research and manage USCENTCOM Theater priorities or Intelligence Community (IC) priorities and guidance to align USCENTCOM collection requests with priorities, and balances time sensitive requests with standing collection requirements to ensure appropriate deployment of ISR assets. This will include managing the daily/weekly Joint Intelligence Prioritized Collection List/Component Intelligence Collection List database as required. The employee shall monitor and routinely provide updates to requestors on the status of USCENTCOM collection requirements. Specifically, the contractor personnel shall monitor and routinely provide updates to requestors on the status of collection requirements (e.g., where the requirements were submitted for tasking, the expected collection schedule, etc.) and adjusts requirements to ensure optimal deployment of limited assets. Reviews existing collection requirements and contacts originator on requirements status, disposition and expiration (e.g., contacting requestors to determine continued relevance, directing resubmission or cancelation). This will include development of ISR utilization and contributions summaries and management of issue and requirements tracking databases.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
• Knowledge of a full range of ISR and Collection Management related concepts, principles, and practices and skills in applying this knowledge to challenging, multi-agency work assignments.
• Knowledge of and skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified work methods, innovative approaches, alternatives uses of new or available data sources or procedures, and to identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions to issues and/or problems.
• Bachelor or masters degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience.
• Specialized training & 4-8 years intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
• Hard working professional with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an enthusiasm for in working in a highly-collaborative setting – sharing best practices, lessons learned, and assisting where gaps exist.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about Jacobs Engineering here.