Impala Terminals Burnside is accepting applications for a Millwright (Darrow, LA)
To repair, install conveyor components, adjust & align equipment and machinery.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
Repair and inspect equipment daily.
- Experience in arc welding and oxygen/acetylene cutting.
- Repair & troubleshoot issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, and conveyors.
- Data entry for record keeping and documentation functions.
- Ability to work at elevated heights.
- Ability to follow job plans with precision for critical work orders and equipment repairs.
- Ability to use tools including but not limited to: torque wrench and laser alignment tools.
- Adhere to all maintenance policies and procedures.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by management.
Compliance Health, Safety, Environmental, and Security:
- Report all Accidents, Incidents, and Near Misses.
- Adhere to all Terminal H.S.E/Security Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure all emergency equipment is operational.
- Report any unusual or suspicious activity.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment physical.
- Capable of receiving T.W.I.C. credentials.
- Complete all required annual training.
- Attend all scheduled pre-shift safety meetings.
Experience Knowledge Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Five (5) or more years of maintenance/millwright experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Experience with a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, power transmission, control valves.
- Experience with reliability best practices as it relates to hydraulics, bearings, pumps, motors and mechanics.
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Reports to the Maintenance Supervisor of Burnside Terminal.
Impala Terminals owns and operates a network of ports, port terminals and warehouses which, combined with its transport assets, provide end-to-end logistics solutions for dry and liquid bulk cargoes, general cargo and containers. Impala Terminals through its own operations and its branded assets employs over 1,500 members of staff and owns and operates 28 facilities across 20 countries around the world.
Impala Terminals was created in 2010 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Trafigura, a market leader in the global commodities industry to support the company's commodity flows. In 2018, a joint venture was created between Trafigura and global fund manager IFM Investors to own and operate Impala Terminals' network of concentrates terminal infrastructure in Mexico, Peru and Spain, and also includes oil supply chain including fluvial barges, oil tank terminals and retail outlets operating under a Puma Energy brand in Paraguay and a global operations which provide global freight forwarding and multimodal transportation services for Trafigura and third party clients. The strongly backed company has an ambitious business plan with strong targets for investment and growth, whilst continuing to apply the highest standards in health, safety and environmental management.
For more information and to apply for this position click here.