March 17, 2021: Federal Register (full link below)
Mississippi River Commission meetings
TIME AND DATE:
- 9:00 a.m., April 12, 2021: On board MISSISSIPPI V at New Madrid City Front, New Madrid, MO
- 9:00 a.m., April 13, 2021: On board MISSISSIPPI V at Beale Street Landing, Memphis, TN
- 1:00 p.m., April 14, 2021: On board MISSISSIPPI V at Vicksburg City Front, Vicksburg, MS
- 9:00 a.m., April 16, 2021: On board MISSISSIPPI V at Thalia Street Wharf, New Orleans, LA
Open to the public.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
(1) Summary report by President of the Commission on national and regional issues affecting the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and Commission programs and projects on the Mississippi River and its tributaries;
(2) District Commander's overview of current project issues within the Army Corps Districts; and
(3) Presentations by local organizations and members of the public giving views or comments on any issue affecting the programs or projects of the Commission and the Corps of Engineers.