- Missouri Reservoirs – July 1 system check - Gavins Point Dam releases will be set to provide navigation flow support at a level 500 cfs above minimum-service at all four target locations (Sioux City, Omaha, Nebraska City, and Kansas City). Flow targets may be missed to conserve water if there is no commercial navigation in a given reach. The navigation flow support season will be 3 days less than the normal 8-month season.
- River forecast – NOAA with little rain and high temps forecasted in basin during next 7 days, gauge forecasts are generally steady levels upstream of KC, and slowly fall levels downstream of KC>
- Survey – Team supported 366 and final reviews are scheduled for the 18th. This week laying out work upstream of KC is planned, as well as surveys of 56, 58, 92 and 105.
- Channel Inspector – No new information.
- Maintenance – Most crews are reducing work days to account for racers.
- Newt Marine
- RM 20 – 40 work continues in area.
- Loading out of Jefferson City and work RM120 – 140 reach.
iii. RM 366 Obstruction removal – finalizing and preparing to move to new location.
- ACG – Structures are complete, clean up work on site access and surround work areas underway.
- Midwest – Placing rock on lower Tadpole Chute Flow control structure. Bank paving also continues downstream of structure.
- WA Ellis – Underway loading rock in Kansas City Area and working structures in 400-420 reach.
- NWK Floating Plant – Loading out of Lexington, MO and working near RM 280 Cranberry Bend. It is anticipated they will be working this location for about 6 weeks.
- Bridge work
- Rocheport (I-70) Bridge – RM 185 – No navigation impacts scheduled this week.
- Buck O’Neil (Broadway) Bridge – RM 366 – No Change
Next update Monday 25 July.
U.S. Army Corps, Kansas City District