Kansas City 20 Oct 2021 - River Operations Update
- Survey – MVP survey team continues to support surveys for dredge. MVS (St. Louis) and NWK (Kansas City) RM 130- 133, 60, 178 are being surveyed and process for
- MVP Dredge – completed work at RM 56, and is transitioning to RM 178.
- USACE KC Floating Plant – Continues work at RM 280.
- WA Ellis – Is working RM 460 – 480 reach.
- Newt Marine – Working RM 160 – 180 reach.
- Press release for fall Public meeting can be found at https://www.nwd.usace.army.mil/Media/News-Releases/Article/2807998/dry-conditions-persist-in-upper-missouri-river-basin-public-meetings-set-for-oc/. Locations and times can be found at https://www.nwd.usace.army.mil/MRWM/Public-Meetings/ include;
- Oct 25th 10:30 - Fort Peck, Montana
- Oct 25th 18:00 - Bismarck, North Dakota
- Oct 26th 10:00 - Fort Pierre, South Dakota
- Oct 26th 16:00 - Sioux City, Iowa
- Oct 27th 11:00 - Smithville, Missouri
- Oct 27th 18:00 - Nebraska City, Nebraska
- Oct 28th 10:30 - St. Louis, Missouri
Next update 22 Oct Friday.