Kansas City 24 Nov 2021 - River Operations Update
- Survey – Survey crews are off for rest of week. Teams have completed more than 325 surveys this year. Scheduled to start with RM 26 next week.
- USACE KC Floating Plant – Monday will resume loading rock at Lexington, MO and working at RM 280.
- WA Ellis – Moving toward Glasgow, MO RM 226.
- Newt Marine
- Plant 1 – Moving toward RM 8.
- Plant 2 – Working RM 120 – 140 reach.
- Flow support schedule to reduce started reducing releases. Weekly update is attached. Scheduled to reach target release of 12 kcfs on or about 8 Dec.
- Misc – NWS Sioux City and Omaha gages prediction attached. This shows flows starting to reduce.
Next update Monday 29 Nov.