Kansas City 26 Jan 2022 - River Operations Update
- Survey – Rm 185 – 184 area survey on going today.
- USACE KC Floating Plant – At Gasconade, MO working annual maintenance and waiting for conditions to allow work to resume.
- WA Ellis – Wintering at Glasgow MO
- Newt Marine – One crew is at RM8 and the other at Jefferson City, MO. Crews reviewing work list to determine what critical structures can be reached.
- ACG – Rock gradation completed and production of rock is underway.
- Basin Weekly Update – This week’s update is attached and shows mountain snowpack graphics.
- Main Stem Release – Currently release are 12kcfs. Releases have been fluctuating between 12 kcfs and 16 kcfs based on ice conditions along the river.
Next update 2 Feb 2022.