House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee:
- On Monday, November 18th, House lawmakers included a provision that would prevent a $7.6 billion cut to Federal highway funding, known as a rescission, in a stopgap spending bill. The House is expected to take up the bill Tuesday.
- On Tuesday, November 19th will hold a hearing, “Concepts for the Next Water Resources Development Act: Promoting Resiliency of our Nation’s Water Resources Infrastructure”. Hearing will begin at 10:00 am Eastern. You can watch live here. IRPT industry partner, National Waterways Conference will be testifying. You can view written testimony here.
- On Wednesday, November 20th will hold a full committee markup to consider the following measures:
- R.5120, SAFER Pipelines Act of 2019;
- R. 5047, GSA Lease Transparency Act of 2019;
- R. 5139, Stop Sexual Assault and Harassment in Transportation Act;
- R. 5119, Safe Aircraft Maintenance Standards Act; and
- Approval of an updated Committee roster due to changes on the Majority side;
- Congressman Conor Lamb (D-PA) to join the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee.
To access more information on the above, please click here.