B.L. Duke is accepting applications for an Outside Sales Representative in Forest View, IL & Joliet, IL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Earn new business to meet specified sales goals.
- Manages and grows existing book of business.
- Prepares and presents sales presentations and proposals.
- Negotiates contracts and service agreements.
- Understands and communicates BL Duke’s competitive advantage, services, policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the scrap metal industry and scrap markets. Communicates prices to customers and prospects.
- Develops marketing campaigns and writes blogs.
- Builds relationships with customers and prospects.
- Maintains CRM (Salesforce)
- Attends and participates in business trade and networking events.
- Attends and participates in team sales meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent, 2-5 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as prices, freight rate, and commodity values.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient on Microsoft products including Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
To learn more and apply for this position, click here.
Learn more about B.L. Duke here.